Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life is Crazy

Life is crazy! Really! There is probably no other way to say it! I am still waiting on my CPA score to hopefully be done with that part of my life forever! THAT would be amazing :) In the mean time, my to do list grows longer by the day! Wedding planning is intense! Well I guess not really.. It really depends how intense you want to make it :) Some days I look at one too many blogs, websites, or magazines and I get a bit crazy. Then, I sit back and think "Shoot take one thing at a time as long as my loved ones are there, there is A/C ( I LIVE IN TEXAS PEOPLE!), and Adam is there what more could a girl ask for on her wedding day? Oh yeah and pictures.. don't forget the pictures!

Well I guess... girls can ask for a lot more but I am trying to keep things in perspective :)

In other exciting news! El jefe and I have an apartment in Houston!!!!!!!!!! You know I love countdowns whether it is a countdown till my next CPA test or moving cities.. I LOVE counting down days! (I hope to have a venue and a date soon so I can start counting down till my wedding soon!)

I present you my new home in a month:



I have actually not seen them in person myself! I will not get to see it until I move in boo.. but that's okay because El Jefe loved them.. and so I will love them too! AND they are exactly in the area I wanted to live in so what more could a girl ask for?!

I can't wait to fix it up and then show the final product! Wish me luck.. for now I will attempt to find a venue, get a wedding date, anxiously patiently wait for my CPA score, and celebrate with friends all the fun and exciting things going on right now in their lives: weddings, babies, starting jobs, moving to new towns, starting new business ventures, etc!

Life.Is.Crazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment