Monday, January 23, 2012

Funny Story

So about a month ago... I started thinking how it was almost December 23rd a.k.a Adam and I's half anniversary! 

I know people I am ridiculous! Who celebrates half an anniversary? Or tries to plan a half anniversary celebration? 

Well I just though it was Christmas time and it would be "oh soooooo romantic" to have a little something to enjoy our first 6 months of blissful marriage!

I told Adam my grandiose ideas.. ("Riverwalk and Christmas lights or go back to Matagorda for a dinner at Spoonbills where we got engaged?") and he said I was slightly ridiculous agreed that I was a genius!

A few days went by and finally Christmas Eve Eve was upon us... This day happened to be a Friday and Adam had a Christmas party at work. By then I had half forgotten decided we would play it by ear since we had so much going on with Christmas around the corner.

Adam had me running around errands for him at Target prior to his Christmas party and I was picking up a Christmas present for Adam's office people... when it finally hit me!

August, September, October, November, December.... Five months not SIX! I was living a lie.. 

I instantly called Adam and told him my realization (my living a lie and everything!)... He had not realized it either he just took my word. So he just laughed at me and said happy 5 months!


And I call myself an ACCOUNTANT!

HAPPY SIX MONTHS ADAMERS! I LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment