WHAT?!
Do I hear I haven't blogged since March? You haven't been getting all my awesome blogs since then? That's a shame you need to fix your internet! JK JK!
Well that's probably because I always think of things to write.. maybe even draft them in my head but.. I have been terrible at executing. I promise though to bring you all to speed with what I have been doing. Who am I kidding though? Most of the people that read that blog have talked to me on the phone since March.. maybe.
Anyways. Life has been good and lots of fun with lots of wedding planning etc. But that's not for todays blog. Today's blog will be just a quick little reminder mainly to myself of what today means!
Today is July!!! Yayyyy I have been waiting for July 2011 since last year because it means its WEDDING MONTH!!!!!!! 22 days and I will finally be a P and get to marry Mr. Adamers the awesomest!
Also, today a year ago I took the last test of the CPA exam. Yeah it sucked.. yeah it was scary! BUT then I was done because I passed. It feels like just yesterday I was doing that but at the same time that test seems a million years away!
So that is all! Just remeniscing to a year of CPA freedom and what a fun year has it been!
Alright folks.. I will try to come up with a fun blog soon with just a quick recap of the last 4 months!
Till then stay thirsty my friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment